jueves, 16 de marzo de 2017

Simple Present

Click here to see a presentation


















SIMPLE PRESENT

Affirmative


-I read books everyday.
-You like bananas.
-She likes pizza.
He goes to a fitness centre on Sundays.

 Questions


Do you like pizza?
-Yes, I do./ No, I don’t
Does she/he/it like fruit?
-Yes, he/she/it does.
What do you do after school?

What does he do after school?


Negative




I don’t read books
You/we/they don’t read books

He/she/it doesn’t read books.


EXERCISE

I ____(like) fish.
She ______(like not) bananas.
I____ (read) an interesting book
____They_____ (listen) to music ?
He ____(work not) on Mondays.
She often _______(play) the piano.
You_____(have) a bath now.
We________(learn) German.
We _______(watch) _TV every morning.
The cat’s _______(walk) around the house.
____The cat’s _____ (sleep)?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿Qué es Halloween 🎃?